- Experience machining parts using tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders
- Ability to safely operate hand tools such as a grinder, pry bar, etc.
- Ability to adjust, maintain and inspect equipment
- Ability to comply with all safety and environmental policies
- Ability to work in a team environment with regular and predictable attendance
- Knowledge and ability to read blueprints and tape measure
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Assist in other areas of the facility as needed
- Keep work area clean and orderly and report potential hazards
- Must be available to work any shift
- Ability to operate a pendant control crane
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Understands metric measurements and standard measurements
- Previous work experience in an industrial environment
To apply, click here.