Assembles minor products or components with a small number of details within routine and highly repetitive assembly operations. Typically works at a workbench or on a conveyor line. Common tasks include checking, sorting, packaging, labeling, pasting, sniping, tying, or trimming either manually or by machine. Performs basic equipment adjustments, routine maintenance, and cleaning. May perform miscellaneous jobs such as moving assemblies/machines or cleaning floors. Typically has 0-2 years of experience and works under close supervision. Typical job titles include: General Labor, Machine Operator, Maker/Packer, Assembler and Line Operator.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to comply with all safety and environmental policies
- Ability to work in a team environment with regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Keep work area clean and orderly and report potential hazards
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to operate a pendant control crane
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Previous work experience in an industrial environment
To apply, click here.