- Experience operating lift trucks up to 60,000-pound lift capacity.
- Experience loading and unloading metal plates, cylinders and tank heads.
- Ability to comply with all safety and environmental policies.
- Ability to work in a team environment with regular and predictable attendance.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and tape measure.
- Keep work area clean and orderly and report potential hazards.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Ability to operate a pendant control crane
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Previous work experience in an industrial environment
To apply, click here.