- Load and unload trucks, trailers & 18 wheelers, Rail Cars - flat and slanted
- Move Plates, Cones, Cylinders, Tank Heads, and supplies
- Able to move/stack plates up to 480 inches long
- Read and understand material traceability
- Able to run forklifts - minimum size 400Taylor, 360 Hyster, X-400M Toyota
- Ensure equipment is properly positioned before turning it on and off, or loading and unloading it
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and used in accordance with company heald and safety regulations.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform regular safety checks on equipment.
- Observe the safe distribution o materials.
- Promptly report all faults to the Supervisor.
- Attend meetings and refresher courses to ensure responsible equipment operation.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Prior experience operating equipment.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow orders, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A sound understanding of health and safety codes.
- A positive outlook and a willingness to learn.
To apply, click here.